Digital Marketing Training in Jalandhar
Digital Marketing Course Training involves doing Marketing on Web i.e. Online Marketing. Nowadays whole world is going Digital, so marketing has to be digital. By learning this course, one can do the marketing of the business to the whole world and to the right audience at right price. Students can even do freelancing at home.
SEO is optimizing your website to take it to the top of Search Engines. We teach indepth SEO Course techniques i.e. On Page Optimization, Off Page Optimization techniques which will help the website gain organic ranking on search engines.
By doing digital marketing course, you will get more business for you or your client as most of the clicks come from 1st page only. 90% of the customers do not go to 2nd page for searching. So it is necessary to optimize and bring our website on top of the search results.
For our SEO Course, visit our SEO Page
Digital Marketing Syllabus
Modules of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing courses in Jalandhar are available in 26 individual modules which we've described below. Each module focuses on a different aspect of the online marketing arena, and we encourage you to browse them all to find just what you're looking for:-
This is an important module of the digital marketing class. In this module, a student learns about all aspects of the course. This is usually covered during free demo classes in which teachers interact with their students and solve any questions they may have about what will be involved in the course. Major topics include:-
- Synopsis of Digital Marketing
- Difference & Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Working on SEO
- Important Technologies
- Google core algorithms
- Reasons for the digital marketing trend worldwide
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is the technique in which website coding is changed in order to optimize for the search engine. We teach SEO with Live Project so that students can see that after SEO, there is improvement in ranking after the optimization.
We choose different keywords for the website and then we work according to that and show the students whether the position of website has changed or not.
- What is SEO?
- How SEO Working?
- Onpage, Offpage SEO
- Website Optimization
- Understanding Meta tags
- Schemas & Structured Snippets
- Robots & Sitemaps
- Content Optimization
- Linking Strategies
- Keyword Research
- Using various tools for SEO
We're going to teach you how to become a social media magnate in this module. The structure of this module is based on textbook knowledge, practical knowledge and all other techniques that increase engagement, likes, followers, and views on all major social platforms namely Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest. Our aim is to teach you all the algorithms and workings of every social media platform because we say...knowledge is power!
- Understanding Facebook algorithms
- Youtube algorithms usage for channel
- Understanding Instagram algorithms
- Targeting the right audience
- Using various social media technologies
It is optimizing Social Media Accounts for the our digital marketing. We teach how to get more business from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. Live Campaigns are taught and results are shown side by side of the optimization.
- Facebook/Instagram/Linkedin ads
- Types of ads on Facebook/Instagram/ads
- Targeting & Finding the right audience
- Increasing followers & video views
- Tricks for fast Instagram growth
During this module of our digital marketing training in Jalandhar, we will be discussing several advanced and basic techniques to create a better online presence for your business. We will teach you how to use software like Mailchimp to make full use of email marketing as an effective digital campaign strategy. We will also cover some case studies on email campaigns and live projects that help you see what a successful email campaign plan looks like.
- Simple mail transfer protocol
- Reporting the sent emails
- Using Mailchimp for bulk email sending
- Email marketing services Types
- Getting a proper reponse of the customer
- Collection user database for marketing perpose
SMS is the most common strategy of marketing among small businesses because it's a quick and effective way to reach several people who could be interested in the services or products offered by a company.
- Understanding types of SMS marketing
- Collect the right audience data
- Using SMS marketing software
- Report generation for sent SMS
- Transactional & Promotional SMS difference
WhatsApp is one of the most commonly used chatting platforms that are frequently used these days in India. Most people have downloaded this amazing application, which can be utilized for business purposes. As digital marketers, it's good to promote our company to potential customers using this platform. You will learn how and why using WhatsApp can be beneficial for your business through our digital marketing courses.
- What is WhatsApp?
- Promotion of business on various mobile apps
- Filtering data for WhatsApp sending
- Using WhatsApp marketing for business
- Using paid and free WhatsApp marketing software
- Targeting the right customer through the right marketing stratagies
Google Search Console is a free benefit offered by Google that allows you to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your website presence in Google Search outcomes. You don't have to sign up or log in for Search Console to be contained in Google Search results, but Search Console helps you understand as well as enhance how Google sees your site.It is a part of google digital marketing course.
Google Analytics help us to see the performance of our website. We can check where the traffic is coming from. Which keywords the users are using to come to our website, etc.
- Setting up google analytics
- Understanding the working of google analytics
- Understanding robots txt submissions
- Checking crawling status & errors
- Removing bad & broken links from websites
- Analyzing the behavior of your visitors
- Checking organic, social & direct searching
GMB lets you add your business to Google. Whenever any user searches your business by its name, it will show your address, phone number, business photos, reviews on the right side of the Google Search.
Yellow Pages create relationships. Yellow pages marketing has some fixed yet practical advantages but requires to be done with current digital marketing for the best outcome.
Content marketing is a process of creating and publishing articles, videos and other media material on your website and social media platforms in order to increase traffic, as well as generate leads. A strong content marketing strategy should also include business consulting services because they create a strong bond with your target market. Using content marketing strategies and maintaining them over time will help clients to find you by looking for keywords specific to the products or services that you offer.
- Understanding content marketing technologies
- Writing content for SEO Website
- Generating business with right content
- Effective content marketing strategies
- Writing strategies for any topic for customers
- Understanding and using perfect keyword
Videos are the best way to create awareness about your brand on social media and how better to do it than creating some short videos. This can help in building a stronger bond with customers, as they get to see you first-hand. There have been many instances where the bosses or business owners have asked the Product Managers to create a video for their needs.
- Creating videos for advertisement using software
- Getting royalty-free music for videos
- Understanding types of video editing software
It is paying Google or Bing per click advertisement cost
YouTube is a very important part of people's lives these days. When consumers have free time, they're spending it on YouTube as much as possible. As an entrepreneur we may decide to use this opportunity to our advantage and make our videos available online by optimizing and ranking them with relevant keywords in order to tap into the number of customers out there who are willing to buy from us.
- Video Optimization Tips
- Using paid youtube marketing
- Understanding youtube workings & optimization techniques
- Enhance Channel views & subscribers
- Tricks to rank youtube channel quikly
If you're a YouTuber, you might think that all you need to do is create content in order to make money on the platform. And while you do need to create content to earn money on YouTube, you also need to follow YouTube's terms and policies. So how do you bring your YouTube channel monetized? According to YouTube's latest terms and policies, you must be part of the YouTube Partner Program in order to make money from your channel.
It is a process of earning commission from selling someone's product. It looks complicated, but it is actually a very commonly used and simple commission program which everyone who wants to grow business should use.
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- What is CPA, CPL?
- How can we start earning Affiliate Marketing?
- Minimum eligibility for Affiliate Marketing
- Find Effective Keywords for more sales & more leads
- Steps to earn from Affiliate Marketing
- 10+ Tips for more traffic & earnings
This is just one of the most exciting topics to learn for students who want to earn money online. Google is the most important and well known search engine in the market, with amazing features and tools that are tremendously useful to users who own a blog or run other kinds of internet businesses.
- What is Google Adsense?
- Google Adwords vs Google Analytics
- How Google Adsense is different from Affiliate Marketing
- Best size for more clicks on advetisement
- Understanding CPC
- What is Google updates?
- Understanding google algorithms
- Effects of updates on our websites
- Google updates pattern of panada update
In the present era, youtube Adsense is the primary source of income for many YouTubers. So, to start displaying advertisements on a youtube videos and make money. In this youtube monetization, our team covered how to monetize the youtube channel and start making money with the help of youtube ads like skippable ads, non-skippable ads, etc.
- Understanding YPP
- Youtube rules and monetization
- How to claim a youtube video
- Youtube Adsense linking
Web hosting, or just hosting, is the business of giving websites a place to live on the internet. This includes providing the storage space and keeping the site connected to the internet, as well as offering other services. A web hosting company is called a web host, and they have different plans depending on what services are included. There are thousands of web hosting companies, from individuals to huge corporations, and most offer different plans with different features. In this module we discuss about how to Hosting Registration & Domain Registration.
Keyword research Techniques are a process by which you can find out what popular search terms people are typing into search engines. You can use this information to include these terms strategically in your content so that your content is more likely to appear higher on a search engine results page.
- Long-tail keyword research.
- Short-tail keyword research.
- Competitor keyword research.
- Keyword ideas from SERPs.
- Trending keywords.
- Crowdsourcing keywords.
- Bulk keyword research.
This process involves research and examination of the marketing strategies that other companies use. The goal of this type of analysis is to provide insights into what other brands in your niche are doing to attract and keep customers.
It is a tool that can help anyone who has ever wondered how to become a course creator and get clients online. This allows you to dig into the world of digital marketing first-hand, and learn what it takes to start making money through online marketing.
- Understanding the topics of freelance
- Understanding bidding techniques
- Choosing the best website for freelancing
- How to get reviews on freelance
- How to send a proposal to the customer
- Getting payments in bank accounts
Writing blogs is a popular activity amongst many Internet users. They do this not only for the purpose of expressing their opinions to others who are reading online but also with the hope that these blogs will be read by search engines and will, therefore, lead an increase in visits to their sites.
- Setting up a blog
- Choosing the right themes for Google Adsense
- Understanding blogging concepts & patterns
- Setting up Google AdSense code
Any internet marketing course is incomplete without Photoshop. Website graphics play a huge role in attracting the right audience, as well as creating and designing banners for advertisements. Our team of experts have added this module in order to teach you everything you need to know about Photoshop so that you may assume all responsibilities necessary for any internet marketing related role.
- Designing Banners for Facebook marketing
- Designing Banners for Instagram marketing
- Designing Banners for Youtube marketing
- Designing Banners for Pinterest marketing
- Website Banners
- Logo designing
- Using graphic for digital marketing
The Digital Marketing course is incomplete without learning Canva as well as Photoshop. Website graphics are important for two reasons: they help attract the right audience and they help create and design banners for advertisements. We have added this module to the course to teach you everything you must know about Canva so that you will be prepared to assume all responsibilities necessary for any internet marketing-related role.
- Creating Banners for Facebook advertisements in canva
- Creating Banners for Instagram advertisements in canva
- Creating Banners for Youtube advertisements in canva
- Creating Banners for Pinterest advertisements in canva
- Advertisement/Website Banners
- Logo designing for your website
- Using Canva for digital marketing
Blogs are a great way to get regular, updated content about a topic, presented in an easy-to-read format. Usually, blogs offer new content regularly, while websites often have static information that doesn't change very often. In this module, we discuss websites and how blog creation is important for website ranking.
At the end of a digital marketing course in Jalandhar, every student is prepared to go out and face the working world! Our teachers make sure that they're trained well so that they can answer any question thrown at them by an employer. It’s also important to feel confident about yourself as you perform your job, so our students cover everything they need to know to rehearse assertively.
Get 100% Practical Digital Marketing Training in Jalandhar + Live Project + Certification + Job - Call: 80700-85700, 9815927277-78
Digital Marketing Course Details
Digital Marketing Course
2 - 3 Months
SEO, SMO, SEM, PPC, Youtube, HTML, CSS, Video Making, Blog Creation, etc
|Near Bus Stand, Jalandhar
Future Of Digital Marketing Course
Nowadays whole world is going Digital, so future marketing is Digital Marketing. Everyone is now needs digital marketing to promote or establish their business, so there are many jobs available in Punjab or world. We provide best digital marketing training in Jalandhar which will help you in getting good job anywhere across the World.
History of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing was brought back something new in 1990 after the introduction of search engines which was commonly referred to as something genuine. The web 1.0 platform allowed internet users to search for information over the web but couldn’t share the information over the web.
Later on, Larry Page and Sergey Brin established Google. Over the years, it has become the most popular search engine across the world. But people started fooling Google for their ranking by stuffing keywords in their websites. After few years, Google began penalizing sites using fake backlinks and keyword stuffing to create traffic to improve Google algorithm.
Now a days many more advanced platforms have been built in this new era. It has made digital marketing much more easier and faster if we compare to old times.
If we talk about online marketing, there are 7 main pillars of digital marketing which are: SEO, SMO, Content marketing, SEM, PPC, Social Media marketing, email marketing, etc.
Let us have a quick look to the main pillars of digital marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - It involves the techniques which are used to optimize websites so that it ranks higher in the SERPs thereby increasing the organic traffic received by your website.
- Social media optimization (SMO) is that the utilization of social media networks to manage and grow an organization's message and it is also used to increase awareness of latest products and services. it is also used to connect with customers.
- Content Marketing - It Involves creation of promotional content for generating brand awareness, lead generation, traffic growth, or engaging more customers.
- Email Marketing - It is a way of communicating with your audiences via email containing promotional content, events information, and discounts and offers.
- Social Media Marketing - It Involves practices to promote your brand and content on different social media channels for increasing brand awareness, generate more positive leads for your business and drive more rush. This platform is most used now a days.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) - It Implies a mode of driving traffic to your web pages by paying an amount to a publisher every time someone clicks on your add, either to watch or just display.
- If you want to learn and enter the digital marketing field then you have to understanding of all these modules.You can master any one of them and start your career right away.
As you start learning, it goes interesting day by day. Once you're sure of basic concepts, learn all the given pillars one by one, and boost your overall learning experience. If you learn any one module as a beginner and start working on it, it can help you start your own business and work on it.
For example, social media marketing is one of the best sources of advertising your own business. It is effortless to learn, go through and implement. If you open an online shop of clothes, for instance, then you can advertise your business on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. You can either start blogging.
Making a website for your business is the best idea as you are not targeting the customers around your city or state; you are straight away targeting the whole world. You can sell your product everywhere on the planet. The chances of your growth increases. It depends upon your efforts as well.
As you know, the rules and the trends change often. So it is crucial to be up to date, follow the rules and regulations and of course the latest trends.
Marketing levels the online playing field. Digital marketing give small and medium businesses the chance to complete and attracted their share of targeted traffic.